Here's some "Eleven" types of things - put some creative juice in and I bet you can write an 11 posts. Of course, you can also make 11 predictions for 2011, or 11 hopes for 2011, or 11 of whatever you want for 2011 as well.
Other Eleven-y things:
- 11 is the atomic number for Sodium (Na) on the periodic table of elements.
- Soccer, Field Hockey, and Football teams all have 11 players on the field at a time.
- Apollo 11 was the first manned spacecraft to the moon.
- There's that famous "Eleven-y" film: Oceans 11 (in fact two, the Frank Sinatra original and the George Clooney remake)
- An important Canadian number, with 11 points on the Canadian maple leaf
- In the card game Black Jack an Ace can count as a 1 or an 11
- The term "11th Hour" an expression that means at "a time that might be too late"
- The 11th Hour was a documentary produced and narrated by Leonardo DiCaprio about ecological issues which was released in 2007.